Greeting from Arif Qureshi.
Before introduce myself, it’s my pleasure to have you on my page.
There are a few things which makes you feel happy and proud, narrating the stories of your glorious past is one of them and that is what I am known for.
I am a fun loving person who likes present history in a story telling method which helps the minds of the guests to go back in time and thus helping them paint their imagination. Along with that I like to quote interesting fun facts, regional folklore and various myths and short stories related with various monuments and history. I pay special emphasis in making my guests understand and learn about India and its lifestyle.
As far as my educational qualifications are concerned, I am having master's degree in management which helps me understand the requirements of the guests and help them plan their itinerary as per their expectations.
I am a Ministry of Tourism, Government of India approved English speaking tourist guide for entire North India, having an experience of more than six years in presenting life, culture, history & stories of India.
Being a freelancer, i am also working for various tour operators and helping them in their tour packages.
Looking forward to be your host and show you the real face of India.
she is a post graduate in management and takes care of the logistics. She brings an experience of more than 5 years with her and is a key member who helps to make each and every walk successful.
Rajeev Mohan Kulshrestha
Operational head with a master’s degree in Computer Science and an overall experience of 15 years. He is the driving force behind the operational of website to all the online presence.
• Private Guided Tour.
• Day Trips from Delhi - Agra – Delhi.
• Services included AC Car, Guide and Lunch.
Morning drive to Agra - Journey time 3 Hours, via New Express Highway inclusive all tolls & taxes:-
• 09:30 am - Meeting the guide on arrival in Agra city - Proceed to Taj Mahal
• Just after the Taj Mahal - visit to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D a majestic creation by the Mughal
• After Sightseeing Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Sites you will be having lunch Break in AC Restaurant.
• Free time for shopping or relaxation.
• Later Mehtab Bagh Sunset point, back side view of Taj Mahal
After you explore all day tour, drive back to Delhi hotel or Airport for onward journey.
Private Guided Tour all Cost Inclusions:
1. Pickup in the morning from airport or hotel in Delhi.
2. Departure in the Night (Drop at airport or hotel in Delhi).
3. English Speaking Guide for all Sites and Tour.
4. AC Car - All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver& Fuel.
5. Buffet Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant.
Tour Cost Exclusions :
1. Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer Served with Lunch.
2. Monument Ticket/Entrances.
3. Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
4. Any expenses of personal nature
5. Anything not included in “Inclusions”
1. Per Person: Rs 9500/- single person travelling in a car from New Delhi to Agra to New Delhi. (Toyota Etios/Suzuki Dzire).
2. Per Person: Rs 6500/- Two persons travelling in a car from New Delhi to Agra to New Delhi. (Toyota Etios/Suzuki Dzire).
3. Per Person: Rs 5500/- Three persons travelling in a car from New Delhi to Agra to New Delhi. (Toyota Etios/Suzuki Dzire).
4. Per Person: Rs 4500/- Four persons travelling in a car from New Delhi to Agra to New Delhi. (Toyota Innova).
5. Per Person: Rs 4000/- Five persons travelling in a car from New Delhi to Agra to New Delhi. (Toyota Innova).
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you. You are transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi City Tour
After breakfast, you will visit old Delhi. Enjoy Cycle Rickshaw ride in narrow by lanes & then visit Jama Masjid, a drive through Red fort. Afternoon proceed to visit the New Delhi.- India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, Humayun Tomb & newly built Akshardham temple. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi to Agra
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 : Agra to Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the ghost city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur City Tour
Soon after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. Post lunch you will visit the city palace and museum, Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6 : Jaipur to Delhi for Onward Journey
Today you will be transferred back to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Your Tour Includes:
* 5 Nights accommodation in hotels with breakfast on twin sharing basis.
* All arrival, departure, sightseeing's as per above itinerary by A/C car with English speaking driver
English speaking guide in New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
* Elephant ride at Amer fort rampart.
* All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
Your Tours does not Includes:
* Any meals other than breakfast.
* Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
* Entrance fees during sightseeing.
* Any other item not specified.* Any trains or domestic flight / International airfare.
Terms & conditions:
* The hotels and services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
* The rates give below may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
A walk in old Agra city is only about people, lifestyle, daily hustle bustle, religion and bringing the Oriental life back. What to expect is a thrilling experience and the flavors of life. It's an early morning tour which lets the guest to experience the city when it is waking up. Start time is 6:30 a.m. from the hotel when they are picked by us in a battery powered eco friendly rickshaw which takes us to the old city area. Here we leave the rickshaw and experience the richness of old Agra city.
A guided tour through the by lanes of the old Agra city unfolds the untold stories about the city which was once among the most powerful &the richest city in the world.
Time: Everyday, 6:30 a.m.
Duration: 2.5 - 3 Hrs
Inclusions: City Guide + Battery rickshaw ride + Bottled Water + Wet tissues
Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby of the Guest in Agra.
Some Interesting old buildings along the road side are simply delight to eyes. Seeing the people how they start their day is one of its kinds of experience. This is what makes a place a unique place.
“Tau raam raam”..... That’s how we say Hello in villages. Almost 70% Indians live in villages that are the real India. Come with us to feel non touristy, authentic real Indian life. Enjoy farming, school visit, their food & daily life of villagers.
The daily routine of a villager in no less than a surprise for the foreigners. Here we talk about the agriculture, lifestyle, occupation, social life, routine, food, economy, problems & challenges and other important things.
Time: Everyday, 4:00 p.m.
Duration 2.5 - 3 Hrs
Inclusions: City Guide + Battery rickshaw ride + Bottled Water + Wet tissues.
Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby of the Guest in Agra.
Life in the villages are unique experience. It is a roller coaster ride for most of the people. Understand the life routine and hardships of villagers not only increase the respect for these people but also develop us as a better and more responsible person in so many ways.
“Tan .. tan... tan... tan.....” that’s the sound which welcomes the guest to it’s shop.Agra is not only known for its Mughlai cuisine but also for it "Chaat" & street food. With so many options in veg & non veg, Its a perfect place for a foodie. Join us for an exciting food journey.
Agra Chaat, Agra Mughlai Food, Agra Petha the list goes on with gastronomical delights from the city. If you are a foodie then Agra spoils you with its wide variety options. Now who doesn’t enjoy some good food especially when there is so much out there to choose from. And mind you, we take all matters related to food quite seriously!!
Time : Everyday, 6:45 p.m.
Duration 3.5 - 4 Hrs
Inclusions: City Guide + Battery rickshaw ride + Bottled Water + Wet tissues + 3 course dinner.
Meeting Place : Hotel Lobby of the Guest in Agra.
Note: You don't need dinner after this tour.
There are some things which you can't explain in words. The soulful chaats in Agra is one of those things. Having meals like the locals is something that you don't get in most of the hotels, indulge yourself in the real local taste and have a lifetime experience.